Right now, we’re going to review some of beard trimmer that comes out in 2017. This 2017 beard trimmer review hopefully can help you to decide which beard trimmer that you need to purchase, depends on your need.
Here we only review beard trimmers that come out in 2017, not necesarilly the best beard trimmer that you can get but still, they are new.
We would also review the pros and cons of these trimmers on 2017 beard trimmer reviews.
1. Philips Norelco Multigroom 5100 Grooming Kit Review
We are going to start our list by mentioning a trimmer coming from one of the best manufacturer and brand for men’s grooming product. the Philips Norelco. Philips started 2017 by launching its new product, a multifunction groomer, the Philips Norelco Multigroom 5100 Grooming Kit.
An electric shaver that comes with multi attachment, so many that it becomes multifunction. Not only available for trimming your beard, this grooming kit can trim hairs on your body literally from top to toe. Coming with 6 attachments, electric trimmer, and an electric charger. Also, you will get 18 built in lengths settings that allows yout to make a quick and easy adjustment before you trim your hair.
The best thing about this grooming kit is the long battery life. With rechargeable lithium ion battery, the high quality battery from Philips would give you a 60 minutes runtime after full charge. You can use it either cord or cordless.
- Rechargeable lithium ion that can be used up to 60 minutes.
- Coming with 18 built length settings
- Turbo boost, fits for longer and thicker hair.
- Includes individual beard, stubble and hair clipping combs.
- Waterproof, can be used for wet shaving and can be cleaned.
2. WAHL LITHIUM ION STAINLESS STEEL GROOMER #9818
Look at its stainless steel groomer body ans you will agree with us that Wahl has given 2017 a new bad boy that will tame your naughty beard. Super powerfl with Lithium 2.0 technology that will provide you up to four hours of runtime. And Wahl isn’t a Wahl if it doesn’t offer you morepower than any other trimmer.
Run out of battery in the middle of your trimming? Charge your device for one minute and you will get and extra 3 minutes. This bad boy is a true all-purpose trimmer tha allows you to cutm trim shave and even detail your beards. Also come with Wahl’s patented blade that allows you to groom form head to toe. Yes indeed this bad boy might feel heavier for you but that’s the point of it’s strength. You’re not going to break it if you accidentally drop it.
Wahl Lithium 9818 set comes with the groomer head, a detail shaver head, a rotary shaver head, six position guides, eight t-blade guides that go from 1 mm to 18 mm, as well as a comb, a brush, cleaning oil for the blades, and a travel pouch.It works best on shorter beard hair and stubble but can cut through longer hair as long as you go slow.
- solid and strong. Doesn’t feel cheap.
- Attachments can be attached or unnattach easily.
- Longer runtime.
- Design perfectly to trim hard areas.
- Plenty of attachments, suitable for various consumers needs.
- Feels heavier.
- Extra torque sometimes means extra noise.
- Some have reported issues with power switch.
3. Panasonic Milano All-In-One Trimmer Review
Many reviews have dubbed this product as Panasonic’s best trimmer and accepted by a lot of men from around the world.
We know that Panasonic almost never dissapoint us with its product so what makes this one so special?
When it comes to price, this baby comes with rather affordable price, enormously reliable, and of course will ie you the precise style that you’re after. Coming with razor that can be clean quickly and able to accelerate your shave and achieve precise cut at the same time. gazblogs will show you the best price
The versality of this trimmer has made it being dubbed as the most versatile razor in the market as you will be able to shave anywhere and anytime. You can use it dry or wet hair. There are 19 different settings to choose and to make the adjustment to suit your need is rather easy and simple. You just need to turn the dialnear the top of the razor and choose the length settings that varies from 1 to 10mm.
- Available with 19 different settings that ranging from 10 to 10 milimeters.
- Water drain makes the maintenance quick and easy.
- Compatible with both dry and wet shaving.
- Available with cordless setting.
- Comes with a charging stand
- A single hours of charging delivers 50 minutes of trimming
- Stainless-steel blades are designed to last
- Might break easier.
- Hard to trim under your nose
4. ANDIS T-OUTLINER TRIMMER WITH T-BLADE
Andis are more common around profesional barbers and has become favourite for years, as it’s known for its versatility and known as the best corded beard trimmer as it comes with 8 feet cord.
The highlight for this T-Outliner is the T-Blade, which given you wider blade and allows you to get a close and precise cutting. So precise that it is suitable for styling that you can create designs in your facial and head hair. This trimmer also offers a high speed motor that provides a lot of power and allows you to trim yourself quickly. And if you think more power means more noise, you can Thank Heaven that this trimmer doesn’t have it. While it is powerful, this trimmer is quieter than the motors on other trimmers.
The blades are made from high quality carbon steel, as they’re hardened for long life cutting.
- Great for fry shaving
- Sharp carbon blades made it great for outlining
- Powerful motor is effective for heavy trimming
- While it has more power, this trimmer is rather quiet.
- It’s not cordless, it might get in the way sometimes.
- It doesn’t come with attachments.
Here are our 2017 beard trimmer reviews. We hope this can help you to choose your trimmer on 2017.